Thursday 15 July 2010

No Evil Shall Escape His Tights

I've been stupidly busy this week with work getting in the way of comics and blogging. Shocking, I know, but it happens now and then.

Anyhoo, saw the picture on the left in the article from Superhero Hype which shows Ryan Reynolds in the Green Lantern costume for next year's film.

First impressions?

Man, that mask is almost as ugly as the full face/star field thing Kyle Rayner ended up wearing for half an hour after Infinite Crisis, though I kinda like the effect on the eyes.

The costume as a whole is, I suppose, a new take but would it have killed the designer to keep the white gloves?

All in all, I'm not blown away by it - being a Green Lantern fan, I'm leaning more towards mild disappointment, really, but maybe it'll work better within the film rather than as a static image. I guess we wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for wanting to leave a comment, but this blog is no longer maintained. Feel free to visit my new site/blog over at

crisisonearthprime.com

Look forward to seeing you there. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails